I am attorney Andy Cornick. At my Fredericksburg law firm (Spencer, Mayoras, Koch, Cornick & Meyer, PLC), I provide experienced and diligent defense for those accused of crimes throughout the surrounding areas of Virginia.
I handle a full spectrum of criminal law matters, including those that involve:
Why Choose Me As Your Criminal Defense Lawyer?
Here are a few reasons to consider retaining my services if you or someone you know has been charged with a crime in Virginia:
- I have 10 years of experience. As a Fredericksburg criminal defense lawyer, I have defended individuals accused of crimes ranging from simple speeding to first-degree murder.
- You can reach me 24/7. I provide clients with my cellphone number so they can reach me whenever necessary.
- I will personally handle your case. Though I have a firm of lawyers at my disposal, you will work directly with me from the start to the end of your case.
- I am a former prosecutor. Before becoming a defense attorney, I prosecuted nearly every imaginable type of case and routinely advised and trained the officers of the Fredericksburg Police Department.
- Clients and opponents respect me. Read a few testimonials from prior clients of mine. I am proud to have taken referrals from prosecutors and represented their family members. I have done the same for complaining witnesses whom I have cross-examined, and I have represented police officers and sheriff's deputies as well.
Get A Free Consultation
For a free, no-obligation case evaluation, call Andrew J. Cornick, Attorney at Law, at 540-369-3918 today. You can also send an email to my Fredericksburg office, and I will respond promptly.