I am well aware that any type of criminal accusation can carry serious implications – and it can only get worse if a conviction is delivered. Individuals who are only accused of a crime could experience serious ramifications, like strains on personal or professional relationships. Conviction could lead to a permanent criminal record and the negative connotations associated with it.
As an experienced and skilled criminal defense lawyer, I have committed my firm to the following:
- Structuring a defense strategy to prevent collateral consequences
- Creating effective defenses that reduce or minimize penalties
- Non-judgmental representation for clients from all walks of life
- Prevent things like military discipline, school discipline, or loss of security clearance
- Help clients avoid or minimize other future issues in a criminal matter
Developing defense strategies that can accomplish all of the above will take finesse, skill, and preparation. Meticulous preparation and thorough case investigation are cornerstone values of my firm. I am a former prosecutor who understands how the opposing side will handle a criminal matter. I use my unique insight to determine any potential obstacles or weak spots in your case and create an effective, persuasive defense strategy in your favor.
For more than 17 years, Attorney Andy Cornick has devoted his career to the practice of criminal law. He has defended clients accused of DUI/DWI, first-degree murder, and many other crimes. As a former prosecutor with experience on the other side of the courtroom, he pursues each case with an unmatched upper hand.
"MY GOAL IS TO EMPOWER MY CLIENTS. I take great pride working within the system to prevent miscarriages of justice whenever I can." - Andrew J. CornickRead More