Defense for Criminal Charges in Fredericksburg
Facing Criminal Charges? Call (540) 827-4446 Now.
If you have been arrested or charged with a crime, do not make the mistake of assuming that the situation will go away or that the evidence against you is too incriminating. Both assumptions are far from the truth and working with a qualified Fredericksburg criminal defense lawyer can help shed light on what can be done in your specific situation.
I am Attorney Andrew J. Cornick and my team and I have defended countless individuals throughout the Commonwealth of Virginia. Whether you are facing serious criminal charges or have been charged with a first-time offense, I am ready to help protect your rights. I have successfully handled everything from driving under the influence (DUI) and drug crimes to more serious felony offenses such as violent crimes and sex crimes.
Clients prefer to work with my firm for many reasons, including:
- I keep myself accessible and offer evening or weekend appointments by request
- I have over 11 years of criminal law experience as a defender & former prosecutor
- I offer direct assistance to my clients and even provide my own cell phone number
- My firm is highly recommended by satisfied clients
Do not wait another moment to speak with a criminal defense attorney who knows how to protect your rights and freedoms in Fredericksburg. Send me a message online today!
Strategic & Tactical Defense for Criminal Charges
- College Students Offenses
- Drug Crimes
- Firearms Rights Restoration
- Government Security Clearance
- Sex Crimes
- Theft Crimes
- Traffic Violations
- Violent Crimes
Devoted to Protecting Clients From the Heavy Hand of the Law
I am well aware that any type of criminal accusation can carry serious implications – and it can only get worse if a conviction is delivered. Individuals who are only accused of a crime could experience serious ramifications, like strains on personal or professional relationships. Conviction could lead to a permanent criminal record and the negative connotations associated with it.
As an experienced and skilled criminal defense lawyer, I have committed my firm to the following:
- Structuring a defense strategy to prevent collateral consequences
- Creating effective defenses that reduce or minimize penalties
- Non-judgmental representation for clients from all walks of life
- Prevent things like military discipline, school discipline, or loss of security clearance
- Help clients avoid or minimize other future issues in a criminal matter
Developing defense strategies that can accomplish all of the above will take finesse, skill, and preparation. Meticulous preparation and thorough case investigation are cornerstone values of my firm. I am a former prosecutor who understands how the opposing side will handle a criminal matter. I use my unique insight to determine any potential obstacles or weak spots in your case and create an effective, persuasive defense strategy in your favor.
Contact me at (540) 827-4446 today. You can reach my office around the clock, and I offer flexible office hours and appointment availability.
For more than 17 years, Attorney Andy Cornick has devoted his career to the practice of criminal law. He has defended clients accused of DUI/DWI, first-degree murder, and many other crimes. As a former prosecutor with experience on the other side of the courtroom, he pursues each case with an unmatched upper hand.
"MY GOAL IS TO EMPOWER MY CLIENTS. I take great pride working within the system to prevent miscarriages of justice whenever I can." - Andrew J. Cornick