Fredericksburg DUI Lawyer
Protect Your Driver’s License. Call (540) 827-4446 for a Free Consultation.
People from all walks of life can find themselves charged with
driving under the influence (DUI). Getting behind the wheel while under the influence of drugs or alcohol
– even if you do not feel intoxicated – is considered to be
criminal offense. For this reason, prosecutors and law enforcement officers will often
push for the harshest criminal consequences under the law.
first-time offenders with no prior criminal history can be faced with the harsh scrutiny of
the law. If you have been arrested or if a loved one has been charged
with DUI, speak with my firm as soon as possible. These types of cases
are incredibly complex, but creating an effective defense strategy can
help reduce or eliminate the penalties. As a Fredericksburg DUI defense
attorney, I fight hard to protect your driver’s license, your rights,
- I consider every avenue of defense, including:
- Were your rights violated during the traffic stop or the field sobriety tests?
- Was there good reason to pull you over?
- Was there probable cause to arrest you for DUI?
- Can the prosecution prove your guilt without a reasonable doubt?
- Were the blood tests or breath tests conducted correctly?
When I was a prosecutor, I handled these types of legal issues on the other
side of the court. I have seen drunk driving cases of all degrees of complexity.
Now, I use the knowledge I gained from the other side to tirelessly defend
people charged with DUI or DWI in Fredericksburg and elsewhere in the
Commonwealth of Virginia.
Speak with me today to learn how my team and I can defend you. Call Andy at (540) 827-4446 to get started.